- By far, my favorite things you've started doing recently are smiling & cooing. Each morning when Daddy gets you out of your crib and brings you to me, you give him the biggest smile and a little baby chuckle. It's like you're so happy to see him and so grateful to get out of your crib! You also smile at Mommy, especially when you get a diaper change! Something about having your pants and diaper off just sends a wave of happiness over you! And who can blame you? It's free to be nakey!
- You love your toys, especially the little colorful toys that hang from your car seat handle. The noise they make intrigues you, and to be honest, I love the sound it makes too! It's fun to see you stare at them so intently, really concentrating on the color and textures, and then smile and laugh when we shake them.
- It's so fun seeing you kick your arms when you're really excited about something. Your eyes get really wide and you just go wild. You especially do this when I get up to nurse you. The minute you hear your door open and hear my voice, you immediately stop fussing. You know what's coming and you can't hide your excitement for a little midnight snack!
- You still look like mini version of Daddy, but you did get my eyes! I'm 99% sure you're going to have brown eyes! Hallelujah!
- I also love, love, love your red hair! I never would have thought I'd have a little red head, but you surprised us all! I can't wait to see what a handsome guy you're turning into! Watch out girls!
- We finally got a handle of your reflux. You used to cry and cry nursing and pull away sweating and clenching your little fists. Now that you're on some baby antacid, you nurse much better which makes us both happy.
- Speaking of nursing, you still love to poop while on the boob. Silly boy. You are also as loud as ever as you nurse- you love your milky time!
- You had your first cold this month. As hard as I tried to shield you from the world to keep you from getting sick, you caught a cold (in your eye of all places)! You're a champ at taking your medicine though, which is a relief for me!
- You are such a big boy! You weighed 13.4 lbs at your last appointment and you've nearly grown out of your 3 month old clothes!
my little red