Sorry folks- I really need to get back into the habit of blogging regularly! Here's a little catch up on my pregnancy...
- I had my glucose test a couple of weeks ago. I passed (yay!) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It just reminded me of a melted orange otter pop. Getting to the right place I was supposed to test at was a little more frustrating. In the end, everything worked out, but I realized I'll be delivering at a totally different hospital than I thought! A little further from home, but I'm okay with it.
- Since I'm O- blood type, I also had my Rhogam shot. Ouch!
- I still crave cheese and milk like crazy - no calcium shortage here! Andrew's family had their annual Christmas party at a nice country club and there was a huge, glorious, cheese platter out during social hour. Thankfully, they kept it out during dinner and after - I'm pretty sure I ate half the round of brie! Yummy!
- Sadly, my immune system is shot the latter part of my pregnancy. I wasn't feeling well last week and after a trip to instacare (where they told me I was fine) I finally went to my normal doctor and found out I had strep throat, an ear infection, and a sinus infection. I'm thankful for amoxicillin & hope I don't get that sick again!
- I've been feeling the baby move more than ever and I love it! Even when he finds his way under my ribs, I'm grateful for feeling him move and it always makes me smile. It's so crazy seeing my stomach bounce and move around. The first time I saw it, I thought, "Wow...there really IS a baby in there! Ha!"
- We're still working on the nursery and I'm hoping to have a good chunk of it done before Christmas! So far we've got the walls painted & the changing table/hutch sanded.
- And last, we have a name! BUT, we're saving that announcement until this little guy is born! March 1st can't come soon enough!