Thursday, December 8, 2011

{day # 8: Sealed with YOU}


I'm a sucker for a great necklace! Pair it with a monogram and I'm sold! That's why I love today's vendor, Sealed with YOU. Her wax seal pendants are so unique and lovely- perfect for casual and dressy outfits!

Today, Aimee is giving away a monogrammed initial wax seal pendant and chain (color and letter of choice) to one lucky winner! And to sweeten the deal, she's offering FREE shipping if you mention this blog! (if you send her a message on etsy before you check out she'll take the shipping off!)


To enter, leave a comment here. 
For an additional entry, spread the word on facebook, twitter, or your own blog!
And last, if you become a new follower you get one more entry!
Good luck!! The winner will be announced on Sunday.

28 comments:

Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Love these necklaces - so cute and original. Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Brooke Hill said...

LOVE this!!! I love a great necklace. Have been looking for a cute monogram one too!

Katy said...

These are so pretty! What a cute idea!

Elizabeth said...

Cute necklaces. Thanks for the giveaways.

burlap+blue said...

What a lovely shop! Thanks for the introduction! xo

*Katie May* said...

Love!!!

Linsey said...

I love the green pendants! Such a fun twist on monogrammed items. I hope I win!!!

Laura said...

Super cute! I love it!

{B} said...

Gah! I love these!!! I want one so bad!

.jimaie.marie. said...

This is such a cute idea, I've never seen such a thing! I love them!

pollydove said...

You know, I remember having a W seal and actually used it with wax (back in the day) on my letters to friends and family! LOVE this!

One Fish said...

Very cute! I'd love to have a K.

Silly Steeneck's said...

Very cute! Love the different colors!

krista said...

OH MY!!! i have had this on my pinterest board forever. i would LoVE to win!

jessica said...

These are so cute!

Tai and Joe said...

OOOOOHHHH man I love that. So adorable. Sure hope I win!

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man I LOVE those. How adorable. I would love to win.

Cameron and Nonie said...

How unique!

jillmassage said...

super cute!

Amy Otteson said...

Love the vintage look!

Kate and Ry said...

Love it!!

Kate and Ry said...

I am a new follower!

Kate and Ry said...

I shared it on my FB page!

abbyandcompany said...

I've been a faithful reader for 2 years....first time posting...can I still enter this? I have been checking these out on Etsy for the holidays courtesy of a friend...Now, I'm putting two and two together and hope I win!

alibrough said...

Loves it. Gorg.

Celeste said...

so pretty!!

Celeste said...

new follower!

Danielle said...

I am a new follower. Love this giveaway!

Blissful_and_domestic@yahoo.com