Monday, November 21, 2011

{toilet paper roll art}

We buy toilet paper in bulk. Not that we go through it quickly (there's only two of us here), but it's much cheaper and easier to buy a huge pack of Charmin at Costco every 6 months than it is to remember to buy the little 6 packs here and there. It's nice to have stock if you know what I mean. Nobody likes to be stranded thinking, "Can you spare a square?"

Anyway, it never occurred to me to save the empty toilet paper rolls until I started seeing these projects popping up all over the place.  Kinda neat, right? I think I'll start collecting the rolls to make a project of my own!


5 comments:

modern jane said...

I love these too and wonder if they would be as cute in person. I love the wreath! It would be cute at Christmas time spraypainted white!

Michelle said...

I love these! I saw one on pinterest and it definitely caught my eye. I think I might have to try it because it's freeeee! Can't beat that! :)

Evette Mendisabal said...

I just started collecting our empty rolls to make something for above Emma's bed! I'm excited to see what you come up with - you and your creative genius!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Love it! I saw it on Aubrey's blog and loved the idea. I wanna make one for my bathroom. So cute and clever. Gotta start saving em up!

Julie J. said...

My sister and I have been collecting our rolls for a few months to make wreaths with, which we saw on pinterest... You'll have to stop by and see it when it's done.