Friday, April 29, 2011

{royal wedding}

Did you stay up late to watch the Royal Wedding? I would have, if I didn't have work today- but I did TiVo it and got up early to watch! It was so exciting, and I will admit...I cried!

My favorite moment of all was when the royal couple stood together for the first time, and William turned to Kate and said, "You look beautiful!"
Now that is the look of love! Ahhhhh! I love a good Love Story!

And wasn't her Alexandar McQueen dress just to die for? So elegant and classy!
And last, I love, love, LOVED Pippa Middleton's bridesmaid dress! So classy and beautiful!
What were your favorite moments?

10 comments:

Dawn said...

loved LOVED kate and pippa's dress.
My favorite part (because it reminds me of my husband and his shyness of PDA) was when Kate and Will kissed the second time and he said " that enough, no more" I just thought it was hilarious.
I have to say though I got up at 2 to watch the wedding and fell asleep waiting for the queen but woke up in time to catch the vows.

RAENOVATE said...

i also loved their double balcony kiss, prince phillip's senior citizen cuteness, and their aston martin joy ride!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I didn't stay up for it but I did get to watch it when I woke up this morning.

paula said...

I'm a sucker for this stuff too. I loved it all. My favorite moments...

-when Harry turned around and looked at Kate and then said something to William with his sly grin.

-when William told her she looked beautiful at the alter.

-when they stepped out onto the balcony for the first kiss and Kate said, "Wow."

I just kept thinking how proud his momma would have been :(

The Laidlaws said...

I agree with everything said! I was up at 3am designing wedding flowers (how fitting) and just DIED over her dress. HOLY WOW!!! And yes, I want her sister's dress!

BECKY said...

i loved it all!! it was such a classy, beautiful wedding! i hope they are so happy!

Desiree said...

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I still have like 5 shows and 6 hours of coverage from it left to watch but I have all weekend to do that;)

The Brady Bunch said...

LOVED the WHOLE thing! And I totally cried too.

lifeinredshoes said...

It was fabulous from start to finish :)

The Author said...

I got up at three in the morning so I wouldn't miss it. I love it. I also thought Pippa's dress was awesome. And I cried too. It was so sweet.