Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{new bed...what do you think?}

Woah...it's been WAY too long since I last posted! Most of my blogging time has gone into my Skinny Jeans blog. When I'm not blogging (which obviously isn't often), I'm trying to keep my house clean (which, as you saw below, is a mess), make time to work out, finish up projects, and juggle church callings. Life is good, but BUSY!

Anyway, I'm changing up my bedroom and I want to get a new bed frame- something that doesn't require a bedskirt and I was looking at these two from Ikea. Which one do you like best? Leave a comment and let me know!

12 comments:

modern jane said...

My vote is for the first one!

The Brady Bunch said...

Both cute!! But I think I like the top one just a little bit better.

P.S. I love IKEA!

McCall said...

the second one. sorry andrew. :)

{B} said...

rounded for sure :)

Cyndi said...

I love the top one!

cathycan said...

The top one...but I LOVE the upholstered one!!: (

Handyman said...

I vote neither of them! I want a KING before these.

Cameron and Nonie said...

Rounded. Way cute.

sarah marie p said...

I vote no. 2!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Second one fo shizzle.

Marshell said...

I vote #2 just because you'll (or at least I would) hang clothes and other crap on the posts of bed frame #1. Hence more messy.
They are both very cute. I would also vote a king. We have one and will NEVER go back to queen! :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for #2 as I just bought it(dirt cheap on craigslist)! I love the Svelvik(#1) however if you use a mattress and boxspring, the foot board looses it's height. The Lillesand(#2) is a higer bed and allows your feet to rest on the footboard unlike choice #1. if you like to read in bed and like lots of storage room under the bed then go for #2!