Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{easter & banner tutorial}

Is Easter really over already? I feel like the holidays are coming and going so fast! I didn't really even get any Easter decorations out this year, except for these cute little birdies I made a few weeks ago.
I got the inspiration from another blogger who's sister makes and sells decor, similar to these at local boutiques. I love how bright and springy they are!

Also, my friend Camille posted a tutorial on her blog on how to make a banner. She sent me one in the mail a few weeks ago and I've had it up since! Love me a cute banner! I could seriously have one up all year to coincide with the holidays/seasons...hmm...there's an idea!

Click HERE to visit her blog and get the directions.

2 comments:

pollydove said...

So cute Shannon!!! I am so not a crafter ... glad there are still some that remain! (pssst - you're a good one!) xoxo

cathycan said...

those chicky eggs are DARLING!!!!!!!! My talented girl!!