I took the cupboard doors off & painted all of the vanity wood white. Then I replaced the doors with a skirt- it's the same fabric I used in this project. I just sewed a little pocket at the top and slipped a tension rod through it! Simple and easy!
We also installed some new lighting! The old "Hollywood dressing room" lighting wasn't cutting it. I knew I wanted something different and I loved the industrial/nautical look of this light! Its actually an outdoor light, but it works just great in here! And for $27 it was a deal! Yay for Home Depot!
I'm hoping to find the finishing touches this weekend and then I can show you the final product! Here's a peek of what I had in mind!
Shells in a jar,
simple, glass soap dispenser,
& french wire baskets for storage!