Monday, January 3, 2011

{new year freebie}

I had no idea so many of you were interested in my New Years Eve template! I'm glad you like it!
So here is the link to the PDF! If you have trouble viewing it, let me know!

Also, I got the mini bottles of Martinelli's at Fresh Market (formerly Albertsons)- they were down the isle with all the juice drinks & they come in a pack of six.

Today I am off work (yay!) and am heading out the door to Home Depot to grab supplies for my downstairs bathroom makeover! Can't wait to show you!

Have a great day!

P.S. I almost forgot to list the fonts I used!
I can't remember exactly where I found most of them, but I'm sure you can google the names and find it!


4 comments:

Denny Family said...

I absolutely love this! Thanks so much. Would you be willing to share what fonts you used. I'd love to do other projects with these fun fonts.

Sherman said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing these fonts!
Sherman Unkefer

The Denny Family said...

Thank you! You are wonderful!

I'm Em, and I love to see the world! said...

So I just found YOUR blog through the link on Simply Serendepity's. So cute! Thanks for following mine and I'm expecting to learn a lot through following your adorable blog!!!!