Sunday, October 31, 2010

{happy halloween!}

Happy Halloween! I've finally gotten around to posting some of my Halloween decorations! I put these up October 1st, and I added a few as the month went on. They had a good run, but I'm ready to take them down!

This year, I laid some orange lights on my glass tables in front and then covered them with black tulle. At night, it gave off a spooky glow and looked really neat from the outside! I got the glittery skull from Walmart last year and the crow was from the dollar store.

Where do you find the best Halloween decorations? I got the spider & crow cut outs from party City- they have such fun Halloween decorations and they're cheap!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

cathycan said...

I love your decorations! Such a nice mix of styles and all on the cheap!!

Laura said...

Your house looks great! I love the crows. I may need to put some of those in my mix next year!

pollydove said...

Great decorations Shannon! I love your little skeleton with his legs crossed! (I didn't even get my skeletons out this year, and they're my favorites - I'm just too crazy at my house right now.)

And I bought some purple tulle thinking I'd do something and didn't, sad ... LOVE your lights under the black tulle - great idea!