Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{letters}

Dear Old Computer,
What happened? One minute you were reliable and fast, and in only 18 months you were kaput. What's up with that? Its too bad because we had a good thing going. Since your demise, I was forced to rely on the laptop, which is slow and old and not very reliable at all. I hope we can salvage the better parts of you and transplant them into something better.
R.I.P.
Shan

Dear Barry,
Thank you for building us a new computer. It's good to know we have a computer genius in the family. I'm sorry I was moody and freaked out when I thought it was going to cost an arm and a leg....you were right, and I was wrong...
You da bomb.
Love,
Sis

1 comment:

cathycan said...

Glad your computer is back! More blogging, please!
Every family neeDS A COMPUTER GUY, MAKES LIFE SOO MUCH EASIER...FOR US, NOT HIM HEHE
(DAMN CAPS LOCK!!!)