Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{party in the city where the heat is strong!}

*sigh*
After a much needed vacation I am back!
We had so much fun! I got a tan and my handyman...well...let's just say his back is peeling pretty good right now!We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was mahvelous!

We really lucked on on this trip! Sometimes they pair you with boring people to dine with, but we loved the friends we made! One couple was from Baltimore & one was from Richmond. We laughed so hard and had such a great time every night!
The straw market in Nassau was... interesting, to say the least, but definitely something everyone should experience once in their life! A bit terrifying at times and hotter than hell, but fun!
I loved the warm weather, laying out, and sleeping in! I only wish I could have stayed a week longer!

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Ooh, I am super jealous. I bet that was heaven and JUST what you needed after loosing your sweet kitty. I LOVED the pictures-I could have looked at 10 more...

alyssa said...

Yay, so awesome! Glad to see you back :)

House of Smith's said...

<--------- jealous much.

nuff said.

glad you had a great time.

Shelley

Emily said...

We went on our first cruise last September and it was heaven! We went with two other couples and had a fabulous time. I swear we sat at that exact same table for our seated dining!

cathycan said...

That Straw Market picture is gorgeous!
Glad you had a good time, glad to have you home!

BECKY said...

Looks quite wonderful! Cool wood carvings! And that street market looks so similar to Jerusalem... did you have to watch your pockets!? Let's see what you chose to bring back!

Gavin and Laura Hansen Family said...

Wow, that looks spectacular. SO fun. I love the market pics. Looks so fun!