Monday, May 24, 2010

{my weekly to do list}

Last week was a doozie! I spent a good part of it getting over my cold and I spent the other part painting my sister in law's bedroom. She's 18, a college student, and is such a sweet, fun, beautiful girl! She asked me to help transform her "little girl" bedroom into a beautiful, fresh, new room, suitable for a "big" girl! I was so excited to help her and I can't wait to post some pictures!

There are so many projects I want to get done this week! Do you ever make lists that go on forever and ever of things or projects you want to get done? Mine is about a mile long! I've narrowed it down to 5 things that I can finish each evening after work this week...hopefully....

Monday: Plant flowers *I checked this off tonight, although I didn't quite get all of them planted...
Tuesday: Upholster the cutest, teensie, tiny toddler chair for McCall (seriously, you're going to DIE when you see it!)
Wednesday: Paint the armoire in my bedroom
Thursday: Pick out the headboard fabric for Cyndi's bedroom...(after my father in law's retirement party)
Friday: Finish planting flowers

Okay, so I'll probably get to about 1/2 of these things because lets be honest, by the time I get home from work, I don't have a thought in my mind and I don't want to do a darn thing! That is why I make lists...to motivate and remind myself of the things I wanted to get done when I was energetic! HA!

What are some things you're working on right now?

P.S. Did you watch The Bachelorette last night?! Here are my thoughts...

First, Roberto is muy caliente! Bow chica oww owwww! My money is on him!
Second, what was with the guys crawling on top of & jumping off the limo? And the guy with the cowboy boots?! Ali never wore cowboy boots...pay attention bucko!
And third...poor, awkward "Shooter"... Apparently he was shooting blanks that night. What kind of guy would ever think that nick name would impress a girl!? *shudder*

3 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

I totally agree with Roberto. In love with him from the start. Wanted to kiss his face through the screen. Love Ali, but her laugh was really annoying last night. Sorry!

Projects and lists. . . . I have to have lists, but get so overwhelmed. I need to start adding things like, bathe your children, take the garbage out. Your projects sound fabulous and I can't wait to see pics!

Gavin and Laura Hansen Family said...

I just made a list on my blog too... I remember your post way back about list making. :) Good luck with your projects! :)

alyssa said...

Blah, I hate doing stuff after a long day of work so I totally know what you mean!!! I usually do nothing but make dinner, catch up on blog, and watch tv! Yikes. Ok & walk the dogs. I am just so lazy!