Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{guest blogger- Fabulous K}

I can't remember an exact moment or time I became interested in design; it's just always been something I've been drawn to. I've always been creative, a trait I share with my mother, and design has just been a part of that. My tastes have (obviously) changed over time and design for me is always evolving.
I am inspired by everything! From blogs & magazines to fashion and nature...I'm constantly picking up ideas. I carry a small Nikon point and shoot camera with me at all times, because you never know when inspiration will hit.

When I started my blog, Fabulous K, I did not have a vision or focus. Slowly, it began to take shape into an interior/inspiration blog and a place for me to share my projects. To me, it truly is a collection of lovely finds & little bits of my life. My design shop, Fabulous K Creative, slowly evolved after I started designing my own blog and then my friends (the creative in me could not handle a plain & boring design!) My inspiration for my graphic designs come directly from each client I work with. I take the time to get to know their likes & loves, which allows me to create unique designs that compliment their style. It's the most fabulous creative outlet as no two clients are ever the same.









4 comments:

Amanda said...

Your work is SO inspiring girl!!! I love your sites, our home, everything. Your blog about inspiration is inspiring to me!

Amanda said...

Your work is SO inspiring girl!!! I love your sites, our home, everything. Your blog about inspiration is inspiring to me!

Amanda said...

Y-our home. not OUR home. hehe!

MommaHensCoop said...

I sooo {heart} your design. Be-a-utiful! I would love for you to come over and join my giveaway :)