Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{house beautiful}

Today was okay- not necessarily a bad day, but it wasn't great. I got some stressful news and I have to make a tough decision tomorrow.
When I'm stressed and I need to think, I make a nice, hot bath, sprinkle a handful of lavender bath salts in the water, and soak while I think.
And a bath isn't complete without a great book or a wonderful magazine.
Tonight, it was House Beautiful.
Sometimes it's as simple as looking through a magazine full of beautiful, inspiring images to make me forget my woes for awhile and puts a smile back on my face.


4 comments:

Channa said...

I hope everything is ok!

I love House Beautiful! I save all my issues for our future dream home, ha!

Christine said...

Good luck with whatever stressful decision you have to make! If I could choose one way to de-stress, it would be a pedicure.

Mands Glenn said...

Mmmm I love the last scene especially. Gorgeous! Someday. I can just see little handprints all over that glass table and the pillows being used for forts on the ground. I can dream though. yummy!

The Clarks said...

Maile told me about your blog and I'm hooked! Thanks for an interesting blog with inspiration!
jen