Do any of you know what dreams mean? Help a sister out, would ya?
Okay, so here are the highlights...
-I'm pregnant in the dream but barely showing and I'm in labor, although I feel no pain.
-My baby is breech (is that how you spell it?), and after talking to people who won't help me, I decide to turn the baby around myself so it won't be breech.
- I leave the hospital, which is in the desert, to pick up my mom.
- My mode of transportation is a helicopter powered by an old school Nintendo controller.
- While flying with my mom, I can't control the helicopter, almost run into huge power lines, and we crash into the water in the Hoover Dam
- We start getting sucked into the dam, but my mom tells me to kick really hard and she rescues us.
- Suddenly I'm at a funky restaurant with friends I've never seen before having a baby shower and making umbrellas.
- I drive myself back to the hospital and the staff asks where I've been. I tell them and they shrug it off.
-I get back into my hospital bed, still pregnant.
- People come to visit me and I push my stomach out because it doesn't look like I'm pregnant, but I am.
- I wait and wait for the baby to deliver, but it never comes and then I wake up.
(and no, I am not pregnant)