Thursday, January 28, 2010

{pillows for sale}

So, a few months ago, I thought I had decided on a color scheme for my bedroom. After I bought the fabric and made the pillows, I decided it wasn't quite what I wanted, so I started over. Now I have two lovely pillow shams that unfortunately I cannot use, and before I put them on KSL Classifieds, I thought I'd offer them to you first! Here are the details...


2 Euro Pillow Shams
(fits 26" x 26" pillow)
3" flange edge
velcro flap closure
(pillow insert not included)
$20 each + $8 shipping

I am also selling these magnet boards that I've had since my Studio 5 segment.
I have 3 of the style shown below for $8 each + shipping (shipping varies on location)
(12" x 18")

I also have one in this fabric for the same price as above.


If you are interested, please send an email with your name and shipping information to shans_design@yahoo.com!

First come, first serve!

10 comments:

Breezy said...

Your talent amazes me..!! Color me jealous.

Emily Hill said...

Those are so great! I'm almost tempted to change my color scheme just so I can buy them!

kelly said...

I love them! I'd be happy to trade if you don't have any takers...and if you're ever ready for a new blog design! :)

Heather said...

U have a question, how did you make your headboard? We need one real bad and I want to make one

Chris and Logan said...

Oh Shan, you may want to reconsider keeping it all. It's just so darling!! But I will buy the bottom (black and white) magnet board from you. Thank you for offering it!!

Fritzsche Four said...

Hey. Those Pillows are darling!, But i was wondering since you and I are both in SLC!!!, you should go on Good Things Utah!!:)

Lisa K said...

I'll buy all 3 of them! Can I come to your home for the transaction...or you come to mine. Whatever. =)

Garden House Floral said...

Hey I answered your question on my blog I think it's what you were asking. Check it our. I loved that color scheme! I still haven't started my bedroom, oh the possibilities!!! -Karlie

Katie said...

Love those pillow covers ... too bad our bedroom is blue and stone!

Jmarch said...

Where or where, did you buy the black,yellow and white fabric on the little magnet board? I want to do two small side curtains in my hobby room like that and I have looked all over. Thanks, Jill
jmarchant0610@msn.com