Wednesday, December 2, 2009

{decorating for Christmas on a budget}

You don't need to have a lot of extra cash to decorate your home with warmth and personality for the holidays. You can do it on even the tightest budget and save your cash for the things that really count. All you need is a little bit of creativity and a few of these great hints to create a festive feel.
Click here for more ideas!



P.S. There is still time to enter the giveaway below!
And get this....Jill is offering 15% off the sitting fee price for anyone who mentions my giveaway when booking a session this month! So even if you don't win, you're still getting a bargain!

13 comments:

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

once again you are amazing!! will you just come decorate my house? and you are famous!! i am so proud to say i went to school with a STAR!!! girl if you do any classes or anything let me know.. keep up the amazing work!!

Kelly said...

Loved it! I really liked the vase with the snow and silver & blue pinecones. Oh, and you sweater is amazing too!

The Smith Family said...

Once, again... great job!
And awesome ideas!
~Shelley

the mama monster said...

i loved these ideas today. i already have some many of the things you showed on hand! now if i could keep my 3 little boys grubby hands of everything!

lifeinredshoes said...

Shan, you are the shiz!
And you look really cute too ;)

Barbara Larsen said...

You are amazing I watched you on TV and wow I want to be like you! So keep sharing your amzing ideas!

steph anne said...

Come decorate my house for me. I think I have way too much red in here... time to silver things up a little bit!

Tara said...

Awesome ideas!! I love the bangs.

Jill said...

For real...you rock! Shannon, you're a natural. I'm alreay planning to have your future decorating show on my tivo. :) Loving it!!!

Lisa K said...

You looked super cute on TV yesterday!

Katie said...

Amazing! Like always! :)

Green is a really good color on you! Loved the idea of switching out pictures and using old Christmas cards!

PS Are they PAYING you?? They should be! :) Is this a regular thing now???? you ROCK!

burlap + blue said...

These are such great ideas...thanks so much for sharing. I love it when I can replicate great design for little out of pocket! Your blog is great...I now follow!
THanks for stopping by mine:)

paula said...

I love all your appearances. I watch them each time. I'm so proud of you girl. Really-we need to get together before you get too famous!