Sunday, November 1, 2009

{halloween dinner}

Tonight, my mom hosted a cute Halloween dinner complete with lambs eyes, apple monsters, & a yummy stew in pumpkin bread bowls! It was delicious and very festive! Thanks Mom!
Lambs Eyes
(green olives covered in cream cheese & rolled in sesame seeds or other spices & cut in half...so delicious!)
fun to play with too!
The Apple Monsters
(apples, slivered almonds, & capers [we used peppercorns])
Beef Stew
(You'll have to get the recipe from my mom!)


And last, the yummy pumpkin cake! Happy Halloween!!

P.S. Want to see some of my Halloween Costumes from the past? Visit my brothers blog!

10 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

YUMMY! YUMMY!

Mands Glenn said...

Oh gosh it is only 10 in the morning and I want all of that. What cute ideas! Next year I will be re-visiting this post.

Jill said...

That's seriously impressive...and looks delish!

icandy... said...

yummy.... is soooo right! those spooky goodies really look great! :)

Portland Rose said...

mmmm that bread bowl looks so good. I made stew on Halloween and am wishing I had thought to do bread bowls! Next year!

Jill said...

PS I have an old rocking chair that my husband's grandfather built. Really ornate. I'm going to attempt to refinish it. I'm inspired by you. ;) Wish me luck! Heaven knows I'll need it.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That looks so good and what a cute idea!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That looks so good and what a cute idea!

{little.happy.things} said...

Love the apple monsters, they are so cute!

Libbie said...

What a fun party! Great ideas!!!