Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{gracie's nursery}

My good friend Camilla recently had a baby girl, Grace, and posted pictures of her nursery on their family blog. I loved it so much, that I asked her if I could post about it on my blog! Lucky for us, she said yes!
Cam designed nursery/kid/playrooms for 4 years in Phoenix, so it was no wonder her nursery would be lovely! She found the rocker at an estate sale for $15 and had it covered in white canvas, and the Corsican crib was found on Craigs List!

So pretty Cam! Thanks for letting me post about your adorable room!

9 comments:

Desiree said...

Holy CRAP!! That is the cutest nursery ever. It should be in a magazine. I'm sure when you have kids, their rooms will be just as cute, if not cuter.

The Russells said...

beautimous!! That's as cute as it gets!

cathycan said...

You think the nursery is cute, you should see the baby!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Fyi, nursery is spelled wrong in the header.

lifeinredshoes said...

Lucky baby!

design gal said...

thanks anonymous! alas, spelling isn't one of my strong points! too bad spell check doesn't fix the headers too! :)

Jill said...

I have a question about this adorable room...I've been wanting to do the stripe thing in one of the rooms in my house. How wide are those stripes? Do you know? I sure love your blog Shannon. LOVE it! I read every single post with glee. :) Keep up the good work.

Mands Glenn said...

Hey. . . that's my sister. So proud! You should see what she does with my little girl's rooms. SO luck to have her.Jill, I will have her post some info. about the stripes.

paula said...

LOVE IT!