Monday, October 19, 2009

{cornbelly's}

Last weekend we met up with some friends at Cornbelly's- a local corn maze/farm at Thanksgiving Point. We had so much fun running through the haunted corn maze (where I lost my shoe running from the chain saw guy; I hesitated going back for it, but the thought of running through the dirt trail without it outweighed my fear of getting a leg sawed off), bouncing on the giant trampoline, goofing around on the giant rocking chair, drinking hot chocolate, & eating corn dogs. Although it was a little cold (and poor Ryan didn't bring a jacket), it was the perfect night!

4 comments:

cathycan said...

Those pictures are darling! Glad you went back for your shoe, I've always liked those!

The Brady Bunch said...

How do you do the Polaroid looking pictures??

Barry Cann said...

Looks like fun, Sis! I can't help but look at the last picture and think of how you could redo that chair to look better...

Kimberly and Clay said...

I love cornbelly's. My husband and I go every year and feel like kids again. You can't beat those footlong corndogs!