Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{congratulations to...}

Linda won the Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil necklace! Think Chic won the Quiet Bird print!
Congrats you two!
Send your address to shophawleywood{at}gmaildotcom and she'll send you your prize!

Thank you to everyone else who entered! If you didn't win this time, don't worry, you'll have your chance the first Friday of every month!

And remember, if there is something you make & you'd like me to host a giveaway, send me an email and we'll talk!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Cute stuff! Congrats girlies!

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhh Man! Bummer. I might just have to buy one of those gorgeous necklaces for myself.

Julie said...

Congrats!!

McCall said...

dang...i wanted to win. ;) i will DEFINITELY record oprah for you! my dvr says florida massacre too but, it should be nie...we'll see.

The Marquardt Family said...

you are too talented!!!!! love all your work and your fun finds. wish we lived closer so you could help me get my house together!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hey Shannon,

How are you? I have a favor to ask of you. I have been thinking I want to do a rocking chair (not glider or ottoman) in the baby's room. I like the old, vintagey looking ones and I know you know all the great places to look for stuff like that. I was wondering if you have any suggestions of places I could hit up? If you have seen anything like this in your wanders that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Lindsey