Tuesday, October 13, 2009

{baby boy}

So, I signed up for a photography class a few weeks ago to learn how to use my SLR camera. I mean, I knew how to turn it on and click buttons, but I had no idea about aperture & shutter speed settings. To be honest, I have a new found respect for photographers! It's not as easy at it looks to get those cool shots with great lighting!
Since I needed the practice, I offered to take some pictures of my good friend's baby boy Boston. He turned 1 a few weeks ago and I had so much fun taking his pictures! My favorite part was when he started digging into his cake!
Here are a few of my favorites...

Thanks for the practice & fun experience Ashley!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Yes, please!

steph anne said...

Cute little boy & I love the background!

Ashlee said...

he is adorable! great job with the pictures! I recently got a Nikon for my birthday... holy cow! I'm so excited to learn about it! :)

The Russells said...

DUDE...please tell me who designed your blog! I need to update now that the sweet tiny has arrived, and your look is what I am going for. Help a girl out here...
XO,
Molly

Heather said...

lol OMG how terribly cute! Love it@

BECKY said...

so fun! great backdrops!

The Brady Bunch said...

You do it all Shannon!!

Breezy said...

Those are precious photos~~ great job

Julie said...

Oh that looks yummy!