Monday, September 21, 2009

{teaser}

hey, remember that surprise I was supposed to share on saturday? well, things got crazy busy & hecktic around here and i forgot, until my friend katie so kindly reminded me to share! so sorry to leave you hanging!
i haven't shared yet, becase a few things got postponed and being the superstitious gal i am (i'm searching for a 4 leaf clover as i type this...) i didn't want to jinx things.
i promise i'll share things with you this friday!
p.s. if you don't have TiVo get one...you're not going to want to miss it!
(gahhh! i get butterflies just thinking about it! good ones of course!)
p.p.s. if you haven't entered the milk glass giveaway below, you'd better do it quick! the winners will be chosen tonight!

5 comments:

Julie said...

It sounds like something big! Can't wait to hear!

Hawleywood said...

1. Enough with the suspense already!

2. I hope I win!!

Hawleywood said...

Okay so I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to blogging, so I just kind of Googled tutorials until I got the hang of it. Here's the code for the fabric background: #outer-wrapper {
background-image: url(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/jessi0130/fabric.jpg);
width: 1150px;
margin: 0px auto;
padding:5px;
text-align:$startSide;
font: $bodyfont;
}

The trick is to put it in the "outer wrapper." (Whatever that means.) And as for the image, I just Google-imaged (it's a word. NOW!) fabric and found a swatch that I liked, then cropped it using GimpShop (the bobo version of PhotoShop) and put it on my Photobucket and linked to it from my Blogger HTML stuff.

Does that make sense? I hope technical terms like "stuff" and "Google-imaged" don't throw you off too much. It's technical jargon, you know, from techies. Like me.

Just kidding!! Good luck and let me know if you need help--I might be able to bumble my way through and actually help!

PS longest comment ever. I think I should win a prize. Blogger, are you listening?

Okay I'm really done now.

paula said...

you're killing me smalls.

sohobutterfly said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!