Wednesday, September 16, 2009

{so much to blog about, so little time}

Hello friends!

Wow...where to begin? First, I'm sorry for the hiatus- our internet...or rather our modem (which is the key to the world wide web) went kaput. It took 3 Comcast guys about 3 hours to fix it, but we're back up and running...yay!

Oh, and I've found an amazing graphic designer to help me with my new blog design! I can't wait for you guys to see it! She's a local graphic designer & I know she'll do a great job! Thanks for all your referals!

Also, before I forget, be sure to check out my mom's blog! If you have a Facebook account, you must read her story! She needs some advice, so run on over there and help!

Okay, now on a serious note...I have some news. BIG news. I'm talking, when I heard about this, I felt like my life was about to change (in a good way) kind of news.

No, I'm not pregnant.

....are you on the edge of your seats?! Good!

I'll announce what it is on Saturday. *sly grin*

8 comments:

cathycan said...

tHANKS FOR THE LITTLE PROMO SHAN!
WEll, i DON'T REALLY nEED ADVICE, JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES!

Kristina P. said...

Boo for cliffhangers!

Tara said...

On Saturday? That is too long to wait!

Julie said...

Can't wait to hear and yes my first thought was your pregnant!

Barry Cann said...

Haha! I love this: "No, I'm not pregnant."

Did you win the lottery? ;)

Brandon and Michelle Day said...

Hey!!! Love your ideas per usual. Call me when you go hunting for deals!! Seriously, I want to go with you. I am out of town next weekend, but the weekend after that is my FALL BREAK!! me, you, mom....

McCall said...

mean...i hate waiting.

kelly said...

Oh! I was wondering why I did not hear back from you after I replied to your email. Glad you found someone! :)