Friday, September 11, 2009

{a little swap-a-roo}

Hello lovely readers!

Here's the deal- I need a new blog header and well, I just don't have the time to make one myself. I've taught myself a teensy bit of graphic design (just the basic stuff), but what I want is a little more advanced (for me that is).

I'm just looking for something slightly simple, not too cutesy, yet not too modern, and something that portrays Design Gal in a fabulous light! A happy medium if you will.

So, here's what I propose...I'm willing to do a swap. You know, tit for tat...I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine...that sort of thing.

If you're interested, send me an email (shans_design{at}yahoo{dot}com) with some examples of your work, & we'll talk.

(If you're local [i.e. close enough to deliver a chair to], I have 2 different chairs you can choose from to swap. They're not upholstered or finished yet, so you could choose the paint color & fabric (out of my stock). If you're out of state [i.e. too far to ship a chair to] or even if you're in state, and don't want to swap for a custom chair, I have some other fun options too!)

So let's talk!

6 comments:

jessica said...

I am SO, SO interested! Check out my blog and let me know what you think.

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

My friend does them for free, her web site is www.scrape-e-blog.blogspot.com. Email her and she will do one for you!

kelly said...

Hey missy! I'll do a swap if ya want a fabulous k creative design! :)

jessica said...

my email is jessica.e.peterson@gmail.com. I'm SO excited! PS I love your blog!

Karlie said...

Mike will email you, he won on another blog for his header design so we'll see.

Jennifer T. said...

Use Kelly! Fab K is the BEST!