Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{i've got my mind on my projects and my projects on my mind}

(Please tell me you have that Snoop Dog song in your head now, because I do. If you don't know who he is, that's okay...)

Anyway, I've been so busy this past week getting projects around the house done that needed to get done! I reupholstered this chair 2 years ago and I just barely finished the cushion! Yes, it's sad to say that it sat like this in my house for 2 years...*shudder*...what was I thinking?!It finally took the realization that hundreds of people might see this chair in my house to get the motivation to finish it! And here it is, finally 100% done!

I have more projects to show you and fun news to share, but right now, I'm exhausted and am heading to bed! Night!

6 comments:

Julie said...

It looks wonderful! I took a chair to have it recovered in June and still I haven't heard from the guy and he is my sister-n-laws brother. I think hubby is going to need to call him soon!

McCall said...

share that news, dangit! my cousin who hand-delivered all of my baby shower invites asked if your house was really cute because she looked in your window when she dropped off your invite and said that you had a really cute lamp. and i said, "ya, shannon has great taste, you should read her blog." ha.

The Brady Bunch said...

It looks GREAT!!

Eri said...

Oh it looks awesome!! in awe...

Breezy said...

That is a lovely chair Shan. You are so very talented.

Hawleywood said...

Gorgeous!! I wish I had your reupholstery skills--sadly, my talents are only of the chair cushion covering type.

Thank you for your vote and I'm glad you love Tonic Living, too!! I'll be sure to post pics of the fabric when it gets here--sooooo excited!!