Thursday, July 30, 2009

{farmers market & thrifting this Saturday}

I'm heading up to the Farmers Market in Salt Lake on Saturday & I'd love for anyone who wants to come to join me! After the market, I thought I'd hit up a few thrift stores & yard sales too!

Let me know by Friday afternoon if you want to come so we can set up a place to meet and/or carpool up. (Ya'll are invited so don't be shy now!) You can leave a comment, call me (if you have my #), or email me at shans_design{at}yahoo{dot}com.

I like to go early (to beat the crowds and the heat) so plan on meeting at 7:30 (if you want to drive together) or meet at the us at the market @ 8:00! I know, I know...it's early...but you can take a nap in the afternoon, right? After all, great finds & bargains don't hang around all afternoon!
picture via my happy little life
Can't wait to see you there!

9 comments:

Jill said...

So wish I could... :(

Mands Glenn said...

WHy do you live in Utah and I live in Az.? This sounds like the perfect day! Have fun and post what you get so we can all be jealous.

Jessica Kettle said...

k. totally want to come! my hubs is out of town so if i can track down a sitter i am IN. and i will send you settee pics. it will be a beast im sure.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, there! Thanks for stopping by. I think I got that shelf in my laundryroom at Homegoods, if I remember right. I hope you'll come back and visit me & be sure to go to my new blog (you went to the old one & I moved a week ago, to a self-hosted site). My new blog looks the same, just a different address. Please stop by again soon!

http://southernhospitalityblog.com/

Julie said...

Oh I wish I could go! Its my grandson's birthday. Let me know next time you go!

B said...

i sooo want to go!!! :( sounds like the perfect saturday. i need to plan a little trip soon to our farmer's market!

have fun!!

nichole said...

i add my vote for I WISH I COULD'VE...

but the good thing,

i will be in the city THIS weekend selling at the Craft Lake City at the Gallivan Center. i would love to meet you... just don't think bad of me when i stutter in awe of you... ;)

sohobutterfly said...

I've been meaning to get up early and go yard-sailing all summer... So far, no luck! Soon, I hope!

Aubrey said...

Hi Shan! Oh boy do I have a man party theme for you. My friend Shauna Lewis is a party planner extraordinaire and this is the MAN PARTY she threw for our friend Zach's birthday. What a smashing hit: http://www.littleshopofshavs.com/2009/07/insert-grunting-noises.html