Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{vacay part 2: on-ride cameras}

For your viewing pleasure....
Space Mountain
We really did like this ride, which makes me wonder why I look constipated.

About to get soaked...

California Screamin'
Yes, our faces are supposed to look like that! Well, Andrew's is. He was pulling a funny face for the camera. I blame my face on gravity forces.And my favorite...Tower of Terror
I was about to pee my pants from laughing so hard at Andrew's reaction to the ride (refer to his face). I'm pretty sure he was terrified and kept yelling. Oooohhhh! as we dropped.
I think the Asian people in front of us thought it was funny too.

Thank you on-ride camera, for adding such hilarity to our trip!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE Space Mountain! Probably my favorite ride.

The Smith Family said...

Okay, even BETTER then your faces, are the faces around you!! LOL LOL. The girl in the very back with the black and gray hoodie on in the last picture looks like she messed her pants, and she's trying not to sit on it. HAHAHAHAH.
So funny!
Shelley

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Hahaha! Love the pics. Those are so fun... the tower of terror face on Andrew reminds me of Gavin on the same type ride at Lagoon. He was terrified. I still laugh when I think about it! :)

Barry Cann said...

Okay, check out the Splash Mountain picture. I know it's just perspective distortion, but the kid in the front looks HUGE!

And yeah.. that girl with the gray hoodie is priceless...

:)