Friday, May 1, 2009

{graduation}

Today, my little brother Steve graduated from college! After the ceremonies, we met up at Tucanos (a Brazilian restaurant) in the Riverwoods for lunch. It was delish, but so filling! I joked that I should have worn my stretchy pants!


Steve & his wife Ashlyn (who graduated last week!)

this is what you use to indicate if you want them to bring more meat or not (green= yes, red= no) the green side was up most of the time we were there...ee holay!

the grilled pine apple was so yummy!

as was the Brazilian lemonade!

Barry & pretty Mommaand last...Barry eating a chicken heart...(gross I know!)

We had such a fun time! Congratulations again Steve! Yous a bee-ga boy now! ;)

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Tucanos is very, very delicious!

Bethany said...

Yummm ... I love Tuscanos! And that picture of you is fantabulous!

cathycan said...

A fun time was had by (burp) all!! Life is never better than when I am surrounded by my kids.

The J J Glenn Family said...

OHhh I love that place. So yummy and YES so filling, but worth it. Lots of good protein is what I would always say after eating there. Loved your pictures!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Mmmmm... this post makes me hungry! Looks like great fun! Love all the great pics too. Hanging out with family is the best! And congrats to the graduate! How exciting!

Barry Cann said...

Mmmm.... I love me some chicken hearts!