Wednesday, April 8, 2009

{you rang?}

When I find free things, I want to share them. (Well...most of the time...unless it's a complete steal, in which I selfishly decide that mum's the word and keep the loot to myself. I'm bad, I know.) However, in this case, when I stumbled upon these babies, I had to share.
I pass out business cards all day for work, and I wish they were only half as beautiful as these!Download the PDF from Cottage Industrialist by clicking here!



P.S. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement yesterday! We went in for a second look, and by some miracle, things turned around for us. I cannot doubt that our prayers were answered.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a great idea! I love these. So fun and cute.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

these are beyond cute!!! i will def. check them out now!! i am so glad everthing turned out ok:)

Mands said...

I'm only a Stay At Home Mama, but I might have to make one. These look super cute. Thanks for always sharing where you get stuff. I love it!

Leslie said...

i wanted to thank you for the sweet and loving comment you made on my on blog. to be honest, it is comments made on my blog by friends and strangers alike that have given me so much joy throughout these 16 months. it shows me that there are people all over this world that are loving and caring people... and it has brought me strength and hope.
thank you.

leslie *

cathycan said...

Love the New Header!! You're so talented why dont you make up your own business cards!

Cameron Blazer said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your nice words about my cards. Your blog is lovely, so I'm very flattered!

Amy! said...

Oh my.. LOVE THEM!!!!! I am actually needing some cute business cards @ the moment :)