Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{reunited and it feels so good!}

What's better than getting together with your best friends from high school? Nothing!
I had so much fun with these two tonight. We laughed so hard talking about relationships, high school memories, and of course, Teen Witch! "Top that, top that!"
Even though it's been years since our trio hung out, we caught up right where we left off, and decided 7 years in between visits was way to far and few! We decided monthly visits were a must & I can hardly wait for the end of April!
samantha & tim

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's always so great to get together with friends who you feel like you never left.

The Sartori's said...

is that tim howells?

LOVE the new header

Brit said...

I love the new look! Thanks for my morning song stuck in my head: Reunited and it feels so good :)

Karlie said...

Cute. It is the funnest. And I love how no matter how long it has been you still are just as good of friends as you were in high school. Well, almost.

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh I loved Teen Witch. Please put a clip of that up. I haven't thought about that movie for years.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

That is awesome that y'all can do that!!!

I need to spend more time with my married friends:(

Dana P said...

I can't believe I opened your blog today and I see a picture of Tim and Sammy! Wow!! I even went to a dance in high school with Tim! Make sure to tell them both hi next month! :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.us.kohler.com/idea_homes/ideahomes.jsp?home=atlantasingle&action=photoGallery This reminded me of your bedroom. You know gorgeous

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

That is so fun. I loved seeing you yesterday! It was so good to catch up. Next time you get together with these two, tell them hi for me!