Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{how 'bout a favor?}

I just love little Chinese take out boxes! I mean, not only are they a great container for take out (Who are we kidding? Chinese food always taste just a little bit better when paged in these boxes!), but they're also a great favor idea! There's just something so fun about going to a party or reception and leaving with a mini gift you can carry out!
Adding some pretty ribbon and a monogrammed label to a simple, white box can make a lovely parting gift!
I love the yellow take out boxes in this Easter setting!
Or how about stacking some boxes and topping them with a fun Pom-Pom?
picture via see sherm blog
Feeling extra crafty? print out the template and make your own take out boxes!
Not feeling crafty? No worries! You can purchase these little white boxes from me!
I currently have about 300 of these 8oz boxes that I am selling for $0.25 each.
Send me an email if you're interested!
Box measures: 2-3/8" x 1-3/4" x 2-1/2"

5 comments:

alyssa said...

I love them too! I can't believe I've never used them for anything. I must get on that!

Jill said...

Way Cute!

sohobutterfly said...

Very cute ideas. I'm sure some lovely bride will snap 'em up!

The Marquardt Family said...

Love them! I made the cutest ones one time for a baby shower. Now that I think of it I have TONS IN STORAGE! maybe I should do something with them for easter.hmm...

LipstickOne said...

pretty!