Thursday, March 12, 2009

{fabric sale}

As I was cleaning out my craft room, I decided to look through my fabric box and I came across these lovely fabrics. Some are remnants of extra fabric after redecorating my old bedroom, and some are fabrics that I bought while working at Calico Corners, long ago! I had big plans to use these fabrics, but over the years my style has changed, and I hate to see good fabric just sit in a box in the closet. So, I'm selling them!
~all prints are 54" wide & 100% cotton~
1. (top fabric) Crimson Richloom print ~ 3 1/2 yds
3. Crimson Toile ~ 2 yds
I'll sell them all together for $50. If you are not interested in purchasing all the prints together, email me and we'll talk! shans_design@yahoo.com First come, first serve!
These are prefect for pillows, headboard fabric, table cloths, valances, etc!

6 comments:

lifeinredshoes said...

I will SERIOUSLY consider this.

Chris and Logan said...

Hmm...I'm sitting here debating about what I could use these for, lol. They're really cute.

cathycan said...

oooh, so cute! Wouldn't you just like to "store" them a while at your mom's house?

Katy said...

love that fabric!!!

Hey you should check out my blog shannon! Exciting news!

Chels & Zak said...

What up. I like the 3rd one down... hmmm banana chair maybe? Think about it.

GAGAY said...

hola she! i just want you to invite in my parks medical and personal blogs.. i am featuring FW (first walker/commenter) and TC (top commenter) in both medical and personal blogs of mine.. For FW and TC, you will have a permanent 125x125 ads in my blogs.. i am also welcoming EX LINKS (permanent listings on my two blogs),,ping me if whatever is ok with you.. for ex links, add my medical and personal blogs first, ping me back with the link/s where you linked my two blogs..

thank you and more powers bloggers!