Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{dance baby, dance!}

See these girls? They're best friends and amazing dancers. Cyndi (on the left) is my sister in law and this girl oozes talent when it comes to dancing! We attended her Dance Company Concert last Friday and it was amazing. Other than bustin' out the two step, I've never been much of a dancer, so watching her and her team was a real treat. Oh how I wish I could move like them! Cyndi, you did great and we're so proud of you!
cyndi, emillia, & katelin
brother & sis
us
and the family...well part of them...hubs, cynd, me, and momma crawford
This is a little clip from So You Think You Can Dance. I wish I would have recorded Cyndi dancing, but this will have to suffice for now!
Oh, how I wish I could dance like this!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I habe no rhythm, so I really enjoy watching other people dance. I get very jealous.

Jill said...

How in the world do you get your pictures to be so huge?

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

I was never a good dancer, never. I can do the molly ringwald circa breakfast club. You know the move I am talking about? Good stuff. Do you watch America's Best Dance Crew on Mtv? I know, but I love it.

Um..where did you get that necklace? Love it!

Kelly said...

hey!! thanks for your comment! I actually got the mirrors from a local boutique here in dallas. I had my eye on them FOREVER...they are pretty fabulous.

I look forward to browsing through your blog later...it looks fun!

happy friday!

The Smith Family said...

Ya, you should sell those camera straps. I think my MIL just made one for me, but is keeping it till easter. But they are SO popular, and I just can't justify paying almost $30 for one. WEW! It's a freakin' fabric tube. lol
Shelley

paula said...

This dance was bitchin...