Monday, February 23, 2009

{long boarding sunday}

Sunday was my sis-in-law's 18th birthday (Happy Birthday Cynd!) so after stuffing out faces with taco pie & eclair cake (her birthday meal of choice, natch) we headed outside for some long boarding! Teri & Cyndi are pros. Even Andrew got in on the fun. I however, kept my feet on solid ground. Clumsy is my middle name, and although it looked like a lot of fun, I figured high heeled boots + long boards= disaster.
Maybe this summer I'll have the gals teach me how to master the long board...even if I do end up in a cast!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love those girls! Happy Birthday Cyndi!

Lisa K said...

I cannot believe that Cyndi is 18! I remember when she was in Primary!!! I feel old now.

*jimaie.marie* said...

First of all, your outfit? ADORABLE! of course! I love that necklace!
2nd of all, how CUTE is your sis in law? These pics look so fun, i wanna go hang out with them! :D ha. Also this makes me feel old. I swear in my head I still look 18....nevermind the fact I will be turning 25 soon. *sigh* I want 18 again!!! ;D

irunwithscissors said...

wow, you and your sister look a lot alike! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

So, I have to comment. I could never get on a longboard standing up, but my cousin Jamie and I would sit on one together and ride down the Rexburg hills. Oh, the memories! It was so fun! So, next time, you should give that a try! Just remember to "zig-zag" (like in skiing) so you don't get going too fast!