Monday, January 19, 2009

{weddings}

My brother shot his first wedding on Saturday and asked me to accompany him! In his own words, he said, "My sister, Shannon, who has a great eye for photography and who is exceptionally talented at directing and posing people, accompanied me throughout the day, and together we were a pretty deft photographic duo. We had a lot of fun!"


Indeed we did! Thanks, Barry!


I learned so much and the pictures turned out incredible! The wedding was so beautiful, with creative touches all over! Well done Brie!


(P.S. I can't show you many pictures yet, but I had to leave you with one of my favorite shots; a sneak peek if you will!)

7 comments:

lifeinredshoes said...

Shan, You and Barry were The Dynamic Duo! Like I said, there is a future here. Canndid Memories?

sarah marie p said...

So fun that you got to second-shoot a wedding! Yay! Can't wait to see more pictures! Ohmygosh, I love the one you shared -- the bride's shoes are so adorable!

caitlin said...

Love those shoes! Sometimes I look back at my wedding and kind of wish I could change the little deets.

Jessica Kettle said...

yay! love the shot. How FUN! can't wait to see more.

Pat said...

Love the picure of Bride & Groom's feet :-)

irunwithscissors said...

oh how fun! and I adore that picture... how freakin cute are her shoes!

The Marquardt Family said...

HOw fun! And PS I love the Brides shoes. YOu can tell alot about a person from her shoes and so you can tell her I LIKE HER! Cant wait to see more pics.