Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{wall paper crafts}

I loved these ideas from Better Homes & Gardens using wall paper!

Frame Update
To get this look, lay the frame flat and cut around the edge leaving about an inch border. Trace around the inside hole, be sure to leave about 1/2 inch that will be folded back. Cut slits in all the corners, then wrap the wallpaper around the edges. Adhere to the back of the frame.

P.S. Don't these look like the framed mirrors from Ikea?

Dresser & Lampshade Revamp

Easy Art

Wallpaper HeadboardTo get the look, simply cut the wallpaper according the shape of the headboard. Attach using the manufacturer's instructions.

3 comments:

caitlin said...

I saw an idea from HGTV like this. Where they get wall paper samples and frame them, they look like modern art. Love it, and it's original!

JJ, Mands, Lilly and Lola said...

Girl, thanks for the idea! I totally have the ones from Ikea and they have been driving me crazy the last little while, because they are so bland and boring. I might try this with them. Thanks crafty Chicka!

paula said...

When I see things like this I just want to redecorate my entire home.