Thursday, January 1, 2009

{hello 2009!}

Here is how we spent the last few hours of 2008....

We decided start off the night with a few of our friends at our favorite Italian restaurant!
Talk about good friends! McCall & Jared drove straight to the restaurant from Las Vegas!
Steve & Ashlyn
Meg & Alex
and of course Zac & Chelsea!

McCall and I loved these glasses! What will they do next year when it's 2010? Close one eye maybe?
After dinner, we stopped by my parents house to celebrate with them too!
Even the cats got in on it!
It wasn't long before it was midnight!
So we did a little of this...
...and this!
And then came back in for a bit of this!
Cheers!Hope you all had a Happy New Year!!!

11 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! By the way your hair looks DARLING! I loved your new years goals to change your hairstyles, that needs to be mine I feel so boring these days. Miss you happy 2009! xoxo

*jimaie.marie* said...

YESSSS!! the pots and pans!!! i love it :D

Chels & Zak said...

Zak here:
It's Zak and Chelsea not Alex and Chelsea hahahaha! That was a lot of fun though.

sohobutterfly said...

Looks like a rockin' good time. Love the glasses!

I slept through the night and missed out on all the fun. And so far have had the crappiest New Years (and first two days) I have ever had. Bah humbug.

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Looks like you had a great time! It's always fun to be with friends and family. I am sad we didn't get together when I was there... next time for sure! I miss ya!

Design Gal said...

Zak! I'm so sorry! I changed it! That's what I get for posting at midnight eh? SOrrY!!!

irunwithscissors said...

very cute! Looks like you had a great time!

sarah marie p said...

Happy New Year's Shan! I love all of your pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast! You look so beautiful btw- I love your hair!

The Sartori's said...

I like the curly hair. It looks good on you. Already accomplished one goal!

JJ, Mands, Lilly and Lola said...

Happy New yEar! I loved your Christmas card. Sorry I never got one out to ya. Opps! I loved your cute whitty comment about the 2010 glasses. So funny! Great Pics. Ohh and what is your favorite Italian Rest?

brooke and josh said...

How fun! I had no idea you where apart of the bloging world too...Needless to say your blog looks adorable and it seems as though New Years was a blast!its been a while since I updated mine but, you will have to check mine out and I'll post you on my list...