Thursday, December 18, 2008

{new favorite blog}

Okay, so you know that feeling when you find something that fits you so well and it's on sale, or better yet FREE?! And you know how you get all shaky with excitement and look around because you want to see if anyone else is reacting to this great find the way you are?!
Well ladies and gentlemen, I have found it, in the most unlikely of places! A BLOG!

But not any blog...Eddie Ross' blog!
Seriously Eddie, where have you been all my (blogging) life?!

Remember those vintage Christmas ornaments I bought this year? This is what I plan on doing with them!
(For directions, CLICK HERE)

7 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Ooh, I like. I also like your Christmas card. Very cute.
Thank you.

Lisa K said...

That is a good blog. I wish UT had good flea markets. In TX I remember going "antiquing" with my mom when I was little and there would be huge buildings of flea markets.

irunwithscissors said...

that is soo freakin cute!

eddieross said...

Thank you so much for your sweet post about my wreath! Merry christmas! and thanks for reading!
Eddie
www.eddieross.com

See Sherm Blog said...

OMG... it is Eddie! I just died. I want him to be my new best friend. And I'm not gonna lie... I'd use and abuse our friendship for some some decorating advice. :-)

paula said...

I love this blog you posted about! Thanks for the introduction. I was on it lastnight until almost 1:00 in the morning. As you would say...."ooh. momma like."

Jenn-Lee said...

adorable! I can't wait to check out his blog!