Wednesday, December 10, 2008

{My Grown Up Christmas List...sort of}

Dear Husband, Mom, Dad, Siblings, and Friends,
Here are a few Christmas gift ideas for me! All of these items can be purchased online for your shopping convenience. No need to waste gas or even get dressed for that matter!
Love, Shan xo
Love this Speedball Screenprinting Kit at Urban Outfitters. Just looking at it gets my creative juices flowing!


And these, Laser Cut Nature Hoops (silver) at Urban Outfitters are so pretty!or these
Filigree Leaf Drop Earrings at Urban Outfitters. Very lovely too!

and this Wild Thing Compact Organizer at Target will help me stay organized all throughout 2009!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Umm...anyone out there looking for a gift for me?!...I sure love that organizer too!!...anyone?...

Barry Cann said...

Need....
More....
OPTIONS!!!!

Shan, you need more wants on your wish list. :)

Lisa K said...

I have leaf earrings similar to those you want. Love them!

Summer said...

Very, very cute. I love the earings!!

JJ, Mands, Lilly and Lola said...

Love it! I love URban Outfitters. Do they have one in Utah now? Sweet for you guys! I need to make one of these lists. Good idea!

sarah marie p said...

Those earrings are so pretty! Love them!

The Sartori's said...

you inspired me, now you will have to check out my list.