Sunday, December 14, 2008

{my favorite Christmas memory}

Sohobutterfly asked us to post our favorite Christmas memory! I thought about typing my favorite memory out, but then I thought it might be fun to do a video blog. After watching it though, I wished I would have just typed it out! (Please ignore my casual attire, double chin, and tearful ending! Seriously though, why does this always freeze frame my face in the most unflattering pose?!) Anyway, since I took the time to record it, I figured I should just go ahead and post it, so here you go!

I encourage the rest of you to post your favorite Christmas memory as well!

video

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

paula said...

oooohhhhhh. I love this story! It made me vaklempt. What a cute idea to share it by video..it was a nice touch. You are such a sweetheart.

How did Friday go? I'm bummed I missed out :(

Lisa K said...

Yeah, post about the party! Sorry I couldn't make it either, but I figure I have a dang good excuse. =)

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Shan, that is such a great story. And you look BEAUTIFUL in the video. I am proud of you for posting it! And I'm really glad you did! That really made my night. Thanks! Hope to see ya soon!

sohobutterfly said...

OMG, that is such a wonderful Christmas story (and dang it, you made me cry too!). Thanks for participating, and being such a beautiful person, inside and out. The world would be a better place if we were all just a little more giving like you. *warm fuzzies*

sarah marie p said...

You are such a sweetheart Shan and you have such a big heart ... and you made me cry at work! :) What a wonderful Christmas memory.

Karlie said...

I meant to watch this a while back. Thank you so much for sharing that special memory. It brought back a few of my own that I hadn't thought about for a while. Merry Christmas Shan.