Thursday, December 18, 2008

{Merry Christmas}

Now that I have my cards sent out, and they have been received, I thought I'd share the Christmas card Andrew and I sent out. I designed it and my talented graphic designer brother put it all together! I wish I could have sent one to all of you, but alas, buying postage and printing 40 Christmas cards isn't cheap, so if you didn't get one, please don't be offended!
(click to enlarge)
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year! Thanks for all of your friendly comments, love, and support! Here's to a great 2009!

14 comments:

eddieross said...

OMG so cute!
Eddie

alyssa said...

I love that :) Last one cracks me up!

See Sherm Blog said...

Quite possibly the CUTEST card I've ever seen.

Let me look again.

YEP... its official. That is the cutest card ever!

See Sherm Blog said...

Um... did the ACTUAL Eddie Ross just leave a comment on your page? Or is that some kind of joke?

I LOVE Eddie... and all his Martha Stewart goodness.

paula said...

Love the card. Merry Christmas!

Shellie said...

LOVE IT! Shan why you got to be so cool and beautiful???

sohobutterfly said...

Very nice! I love that it's so "you"!

Brienne said...

I want to know where you found a photobooth that wasn't the size of a small child's playhouse....!

Summer said...

Way cute cards. Merry Christmas!!

*jimaie.marie* said...

i LOVE this card!! it is BY FAR the cutest christmas card EVER!!! aaaa! i just love it :D

Barry Cann said...

I am proud to say I helped you put this together! It's gorgeous, baby! Gorgeous!

sarah marie p said...

Ummmm you are so adorable! I love you guys! For sure cutest Christmas card ever!

Merry Christmas to you!
xoxo
Sarah

BECKY said...

VERY professional and classy. Great job!

As for the peanut brittle... oh my heck that looks AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Jenn-Lee said...

How creative. I love the photobooth style pics! So romantic and cute!