Sunday, December 28, 2008

{christmas cats}

Dressing cats up is a bad idea....
Someone gave my parents these Santa pants filled with candy. We decided to see if they fit our kitten. She looks thrilled doesn't she?

Last year I found these antlers at Pet Co for a dollar. I tried putting them on my cats to include in our Christmas card and they hated it! Kiki sat still long enough for us to snap this picture.
This picture doesn't really say "Merry Christmas" so we decided not to include it in the card! Sorry kitties!

8 comments:

alyssa said...

Your cats are so cute :)

I tried putting a cape and devil horns on my cat for Halloween and oh man, that did NOT happen! :)

paula said...

HILARIOUS! The cat in the pants reminds me of the cat in Shrek. I can't think of his name right now.

shellie said...

the cat from shrek is puss in boots.

and what do you mean that picture with the antlers doesn't say Merry Christmas!!! lol... maybe its the eyes?

Heather said...

LOLOLOL Oh my goodness I love the santa pants!! They looke THRILLED!! love dressing up my kitty because he looks so miserable when I do it makes me laugh.

cathycan said...

HAAAA!!!!!! LOVE IT! If God had not intended for us to dress up kitties, he would not have given them bendable arms and legs!

From the Life of Jen B said...

Thats HILARIOUS! I love it!! =}

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

That is great! I especially love the Santa pants! hahaha! And Kiki with the antlers on -- his face is that "thoroughly pissed off" look that cats are so great at giving! Love it!

sarah marie p said...

LOVE it. hehehe. The kitties don't look too pleased though. I've bought the kitty tie for my kats and put a dog shirt on the fat one. Heee.