Wednesday, November 5, 2008

{wanna get your craft on?}

Interested in learning how to make an ornament wreath and little glitter houses?
If so, then save this date!
Thursday, November 20 @ 6:00pm @ my house

Leave a comment to reserve your spot. Include your email address, and let me know which craft you are interested in!FYI: For the wreath, I'll have you bring your own 18" pine circle wreath and ornaments of your choice (I recommend the shatter proof ones). I will supply everything else you'll need. You can find wreath and ornaments at Target & Walmart. I am charging $5 to cover ribbon (not shown) and wire.

For the glitter houses, I will supply everything. They are $5 each.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon its Andrea....I would love to come and make a wreath!!!

Heather said...

Awww poo, I would love to learn how to make that wreath,but I live in OHIO, yeah....that won't happen :( it is cute though! Looks simple enough!

caitlin said...

They are super cute, if I didn't have plans I would for sure be there!

lifeinredshoes said...

Oh man, I'm starting to feel the spirit of the season!

sarah marie p said...

I wish I could be there! looks like fun!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

Love both crafts! Dang it that I live so far away! :( Have fun!

Meg and Alex said...

Shannon these are so cute, I'm thinking I want to make the wreath but I need to find some cute ornaments, I like yours where did you get them? I'll let you know if I'm going to come.

The Marquardt Family said...

Wish I could be there! ONe of these days we will live in the same state and we can do all sorts of crafts together. And ohhh the possibilities of all the good finds we could find together. Have fun at your craft night and take more pics!