Monday, November 3, 2008

{vampire}

*WARNING* Make a little trip to the restroom before watching this, or you just might wet yourself. Enjoy the Twilight spoof...

(P.S. I still want to see the real movie even though I wasn't as big of a fan as some of you. In fact, we should make a girls night out of it...I promise not to make fun of the part where Edward says, "Awhile" all weird like and with his teeth clenched after Bella asks him how long he's been 17. Anyway, ponder it and tell me what you think!)

6 comments:

Kurt said...

Yes! Shan! A few of us are planning on going the night of the 24th. If you wanna come that would rock!

The Smith Family said...

HA, that last part, where he tries to jump out the window was the best... Don't worry I still love you, even when you post THESE videos of my fav. book! LOL jk
Shelley

Scott and Lindsey said...

That was absolutely hilarious. I'm with you on the whole Twilight thing, but I will probably see the move as well. I keep threatening Scott that he will have to go with me. It is a fun game I like to play.

Lisa K said...

That's a funny video. I still am undecided about seeing the movie. I'll have to see what people think of it before seeing it myself.

Barry Cann said...

Wasn't the book written by a mormon girl? I need to read it, just so I have an idea of what the heck going on when I unavoidably take a hot girl to see the movie.

Meg and Alex said...

Haha that was awesome!