Sunday, November 30, 2008

{husband tag!}

1.Where did you meet your husband? We met at a singles BBQ for our church. I saw him and thought, “Dang! He is FINE!” We kept looking at each other all night, and I finally summoned the courage to walk up and say hi. I figured he kept looking back at me because he thought I was cute or he thought, “Who is this weird girl who keeps staring at me!?” Luckily for me, he thought I was cute!
2.How long did you date before you got married? A little over a year (7 months of which we were engaged!)
3. How long have you been married? 1 year, 3 months, and 3 days…but really, who’s counting? 4. What does he do that surprises you? He always sneaks behind me to kiss me or hug me while I’m doing dishes or cooking. He’s also very sensitive and remembers more of the little things than I do (like the date of our first date, when we got engaged, etc).
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hazel eyes and broad shoulders! Oh, and his luscious lips!

6. What is his best quality? He is really laid back and sensitive! It takes a lot to have something get to him. He gets along with everyone and can strike up a conversation with anyone he meets.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Shan or sweetie
8. What is his favorite food? Anything with chicken in it- particularly my chicken alfredo pizza! It’s the first meal I ever cooked for him while we were dating and I’m pretty sure it won him over!
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. When and where did you first kiss? In his parents basement on our 2nd date. Bow chicka oww owwww!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Discovering new, funky restaurants, playing games, and hanging out!
12. Do you have any children? Not yet, but someday! *this is not an announcement*
13.Does he have any hidden talents? He can bake! He’s been known to whip up a batch of cookies or a cake here or there! He can also play the piano very well.
14. How old is he? 24 (yes, I am 2 years older, but that's just how I roll!)
15. Who said 'I love you' first? Me! We were sitting on my bed in my apartment and I mumbled it. He was like, “What?” and I freaked out and was like “Uhhh…nothing…” then a few nights later, we were talking and he said it. Later, he told me he heard me say it in my apartment, but when I didn’t repeat it, he wasn’t sure if I meant to or not, so he didn’t say thing. I was just a chicken!
16. What is his favorite music? Alternative, reggae, etc.
17. What do you admire most about him? He’s such a hard worker and so driven! He works all day and then goes to school all night and never complains!
18. What is his favorite color? Maroon!
19. Will he read this? of course! love you honey!
20. Who will I tag next? Anyone who reads this! And like Amanda said, “Do it, because it makes you love your husband more for a few minutes.”

7 comments:

John, Allisha, and Ezra said...

You're cute. How's your new job going? Oh, and is the chair done yet?

Ashley said...

awww. i always love to read things like this. sooo cute. and can i just say how pretty your hair was on your wedding day! beautiful!

sarah marie p said...

"In his parents basement on our 2nd date. Bow chicka oww owwww!"

Heeeee! You are too funny! And scandalous! ha. Kidding.

You guys are adorable. Love hearing about your love story!

cathycan said...

Shan, if you "loved Andrew more for a few minutes" you would melt! Just look at the goo-goo eyes in your last post! You got it bad, girl!

Heather said...

VERY cute, i am SO stealing it!!!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

I love it! So cute. And the "love you" story is JUST LIKE Gavin and mine! So funny! You two are such a cute couple!

Steph said...

This was so adorable... that I stole it :-D Thanks for sharing!