Saturday, November 1, 2008

{Halloween Party}

I love Halloween, but for the past 2 years, we haven't dressed up or gone to any fun parties. Usually, Andrew has school till late, so I was just planning on going over to my parents house to help them hand out candy and look at the kids costumes, but this year, Andrew got out way earlier than expected, so we decided to head down to Ashlyn and Steve's Halloween party!
I went as a cat and Andrew was a mechanic. Very fitting! :)

The lovely hosts

and the sibs
Their whole house was decked out! Teekie torches lining the walkway, orange lights, a fog machine, dry ice, skeletons, and heads hanging everywhere. Here is just a small sampling of their Halloween decor.
One of my favorite things about Halloween is seeing all the fun costumes. I thought these costumes were great! Can you guess who the guy in red is? If you look closer, he has a space between his teeth...yes, he is Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords! Brilliant!
A few members of Kiss even showed up And this guy brought his own party... in his pants!!!
The party was a hit and we had so much fun playing games, dancing and hanging out with fun friends!
Thanks for inviting us Steve!

7 comments:

Barry said...

Oh, fun! I wish I could have come!

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

You look so cute! Sounds like such a fun party! I haven't been to a "real" Halloween party for such a long time! I am jealous!

sarah marie p said...

Awww you make the cutest little cat! Love the pink streak! fun! That party looks like a blast!

Robin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast...you make an adorable cat! How fun!

Steph Corwin said...

hahahahhahahahh the party in the pants!

BECKY said...

LOVE the freaky decor!! Ha! It looks like a fabulous party!

Alyssa Bateman said...

Is the guy in the army uniform really in the army? Love you and Andrews costumes.