Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{and the winner is....}

Chair # 2! It was a close fight with the yellow & white stripe, but I'm glad that the graphic black and white print won! Deep down, it was my favorite! Thanks for voting everyone! I'll be sure to post picture of the final product!
Ah, yes! Don't worry, I didn't forget about the winner of the earrings!
Drum roll please.......
#12 is Andrea! Congrats! Email me and I will send you your new turquoise earrings!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I've never received so many comments in my life! Way to make a girl feel loved! I think this will become a regular thing, so keep watching!

6 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Holy cow you got like 40 comments! Man, people LOVE free stuff! LOL.
Hey, are you gonna come tomorrow? We are gonna meet at my house between 9 and 9:15. We'll be back around 11:30. You can drive separate if you need to... But just call me and let me know. I'll text you as well!
Thanks
Shelley

Ashley said...

ahhhhh!!!!!! i forgot to come back and enter!!!!!! i guess thats what i get for reading that post on my phone.. new reason to buy some more earrings from you :)

xo

Lisa K said...

Man, my winning streak is over.

sarah marie p said...

OOoh I really liked this fabric too! (close 2nd for me) And it was your favorite too - SCORE!

I might have to follow Ashley's lead and get some earrings by you for myself one of these days!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Yes you totally need to help me with my bench. You are great.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Definitely this one. You have an interesting blog...I enjoyed reading all of your clever little ideas.