Saturday, October 4, 2008

{wedding weekend}

I love weddings in small towns! We traveled up to Lewiston this weekend to attend our cousin Anthony's wedding.
Here are a few of my favorite images from their special day!
Sistas!
Andrew and Nate
Sweet Micah and Ellie.
These two little mee-moes (a little nickname my mom and I give cute little kids) are my cousins kids! They are so sweet! After every picture, Ellie would say, "Lemme see! Lemme see!" She loved her curly hair and her cute little red dress!
The Beautiful Bride
Anthony & Candice- watching them walk out of the Logan temple, I smiled and reminisced about my wedding day! They're such a sweet, cute couple!And last, we visited Grandpa Stephenson. He died while Andrew was in the Philippines on his mission. He wasn't able to come home to attend the funeral, which was really hard on him, as he was very close to his grandpa. This was the second time he visited the grave, and my first. I love hearing stories about Grandpa Stephenson working on the farm, taking the grand kids for rides on the tractor, and all his little quirks that Andrew remembers.

6 comments:

Gavin, Laura, and Sydney said...

How fun! I love going to weddings. Like you said, it brings back memories of your own wedding day. I love small towns too... that whole Logan area is just so nice.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for your visit. I love the name of your blog...:)

What a great trip this looks to have been, and it's so sweet to relive memories of Grandpa Stephenson, too.
xo Lidy

Ashley said...

man I love your hair in that 1st pic of you! so cute!

looks like you had a nice time at the wedding! :)

Sorry Ive been such a horrible commenter lately. I do read, and LOVE your blog ;)

Clair said...

Lewiston is our neck of the woods, stop by next time your in town. :)

sarah marie p said...

Looks like such a fun day! Yay! I love weddings! It looks like it was a beautiful day! Love the scenery!

Robert said...

Thanks for putting up pictures of the kids. Way cute. I think we'll keep em...